Saturday, January 13, 2007

Pointlessness

This is my third attempt to start my blog(first here and second...). There are ample reasons to start my new blog now: for one, I have finally completed the 2 and a half year study at Baruch college. I can enjoy my weekday nights and weekend mornings reading and writing. This also means that it's probably time for me to catch up on new developments in software technology. I have practically given up studying in the past two and half years. It's time to upgrade my brain to C# 3.0, Windows Vista, WebServices and XP... Finally, I just became a "proud" homeowner before the new year. There are so many new and interesting home projects await me (building my dream home theater system, for a starter). So many new experiences I'd like to write about. I've also created my personal wiki space.